The Southern Association for Institutional Research (SAIR) invites sponsors and exhibitors with products and/or services pertaining to the higher education community to become involved in our annual conference (Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans, LA, October 2-3, 2022).
- Fully Dedicated Exhibit Area and Times:
- Newcomers to IR will be encouraged to visit the exhibit area after the conclusion of their workshop on Sunday (4 PM).
- At the mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks on Monday, no sessions will be held. Attendees will be encouraged to visit the exhibit area.
- In addition to the opening reception taking place in the exhibit area, refreshments will be served in the exhibit area, promoting interaction between exhibitors and attendees.
- Attendees will also be able to visit exhibitors Sunday afternoon through Monday evening.
- The registration table will be in the same hall as exhibitors, ensuring good traffic through the area.
- Sponsorship Levels: Sponsors may choose from four levels of sponsorship (Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze), which provide a wide variety of opportunities for sponsors to showcase their products. In addition, other promotional opportunities are available. See link below for more details.
- Bring the Team: Receive up to four complimentary conference registrations depending on sponsorship level. Additional registrations are encourages; simply complete the SAIR conference registration process for each additional attendee. A registration fee will apply.
- Brand Awareness Opportunity: SAIR is offering exhibitors an opportunity to promote their products. For $200, SAIR will distribute promotional materials and information to conference attendees. This opportunity is open to all exhibitors, not just those attending the conference.
Sponsorship Pricing and additional information can be found here.
If you are interested in becoming a SAIR sponsor or exhibitor, please contact SAIR Board Member Suzanne Klonis.
Deadline for sponsorships is July 31, 2022.
Conference Schedule for Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Exhibit Setup: Sunday, October 2nd: 12:00 Noon – 2:45 PM
- Exhibit Hours: Sunday, October 2nd: 3:00 PM – 8:30 PM; Monday, October 3rd: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Exhibit Breakdown: Monday, October 3rd: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
To register for the conference, please go to our sponsors registration site here
The Southern Association for Institutional Research (SAIR) is dedicated to the advancement of research leading to improved understanding, planning, and operation of institutions of post-secondary education. SAIR provides a forum for the dissemination of information and interchange of ideas on problems of common interest in the field of institutional research. In addition, SAIR promotes the continued professional development of individuals engaging in institutional research and fosters the unity and cooperation among persons having interests and activities related to research.